Aysha Herrera, Licensed Esthetician

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Look Back on 2013: My Wedding Day

My wedding day was a prime example of how dreams really do come true. The day was filled with beauty, love, and laughter, and I couldn't have asked for anything more! Here is proof that you don't need to have long, curly locks to be a feminine (and just plain girlie) bride, and that you can create beauty on a budget!


Rocking a pixie cut on my wedding day.

"So You're Going to Sit Through a Wedding" pamphlet. Super easy to make (Microsoft Publisher) and a lot of fun as well!

Saves:
Silver trays from Goodwill
Vases from Goodwill
Mason jars embellished with ribbon and raffia (made by me!)
Curly willow from Hobby Lobby
Paper mache numbers from Hobby Lobby

Splurges:
Dried lavender from a lavender farm in California
Handmade paper flowers (Etsy!)

Scrabble and a hot glue gun!

I wanted to keep my seating chart simple, so I made this myself! It was super easy and inexpensive. All I needed was a cork board, black paper, and a white paint marker! I embellished tacks with decorative buttons to give them a more polished look.

Splurge:
Flowers by Flowers on Springtree Lane

Who doesn't love balloons?!

Definitely a splurge:
MY VENUE

All of these beautiful photos were taken by the wonderful Courtney Bender! Check out her website here.

Xo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment