Aysha Herrera, Licensed Esthetician

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

(Bumble) Blooming into the New Year

By creating this blog, I have already fulfilled a New Year's resolution. Bust into the blogging scene? CHECK! It is my goal to look back on this post a year from today to see how I have grown mentally, professionally, spiritually...and really every other way in which I can grow!

Goals for 2014 include:

  • Finding a career that I am passionate about
  • Cultivating happiness in my life, as well as in the lives of the ones I love
  • Finding peace within myself
  • Actively working towards my dreams (rather than just dreaming about my dreams...)


The purpose of this blog will primarily be to mark my journey through beauty school (and life in general), and will one day become a tool to market my talent and love for everything beautiful. Beauty isn't just a pretty face. Beauty is found deep within the soul. And this year I plan on exploring my soul and letting its natural beauty bloom

Xo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment