Aysha Herrera, Licensed Esthetician

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Now offering services at The Spa School!

It has been awhile since my last post, but that is because I went through an intense 6 week classwork period for the Esthetics program I am in! I passed the classwork portion of the program with a 97% (woohoo!) and I am ready to perform services on real clients (and not just on my mannequin head)! Please, please, please stop in at The Spa School and and come see me! I am learning something new and exciting every single day and I can't wait to show off what I have learned! At The Spa School we perform facials, body treatments, and waxing services. We also offer lash extensions, brow and lash tinting, spray tanning, and so much more, although currently I am only able to perform facials, body treatments, and waxing services until I receive those specialty certifications. For a full list of services and pricing, click here and download the spa menu! If you'd like to receive a service with me, shoot me an e-mail at ayshaherrera@yahoo.com and I will be happy to share my schedule with you!

Xo,
A

1 comment:

  1. I touch really precise version these articles I stingy there are writers that can create moral stuff.
    spa school

    ReplyDelete